Starting 5th September 2011, 10:00am - Monday & Wednesday
Yoga - a union of mind, body and spirit. Tibetan yoga is an incredible and powerful program. It turns back the clock. It increases your energy, mental clarity and focus. It reduces stress, and improves strength and flexibility. It is capable of restoring your passion and zest for life if you let it.
We will start by teaching the philosophy of yoga and how it acts upon the aura of a person; then go on to teach pranayams; hatta yoga, the actual Bodhi Tibetan yoga, reason for why 21 times, with meditations; the mudras and basics sudarshan Kriya all for a good living with healthy mind body and Spirit.
Benefits Of Yoga
• Feeling Very Energetic & Youthful
• Improved Concentration & Memory
• Feel Relaxed & Stress Free.
• Improved Digestion System, And Bowel Movements & Good Sleep
• Relief From Backache, Spondulosis, & Arthritis.
• Weight, Blood Pressure And Diabetics Brought Under Control.
• Great Sense Of Well-being & Overall Fitness – No More Depression
Participants Will Also Benefit From Individual Counseling Sessions,
Classes will extend up to 4 months per batch. Twice a week - Mondays and Wednesdays - 10:00 -11:00 A.m.
Charges Rs. 1000/- Per Person Per Month.
At : Help Library LIC Building, Gr Floor
D N Road, Fort
Mumbai - 400 001
Contact : Ms. Khush - 9819097354 OR Help Library - 22031133